Monday, May 4, 2009

Why have a dentistry blog anyway?

So, It's Saturday night.  My wife Lauren (the uber talented graphic designer from Giddy Ink) and I have a friend's 40th birthday party to go to at Nada in downtown Cincinnati.  We're having a good time and catching up with people we don't get to see very often.  A friend we haven't seen in a couple of years pulls me over with a very serious look on her face and says the words I hear so often, "I know you don't want to talk about teeth outside of work, but..." 

The odd thing is that for some reason I DO want to talk about teeth.  I love what I do.  I read every journal that comes across my desk cover to cover, I attend continuing education courses all over the country, and I am constantly on the internet researching the latest and greatest advancements in dentistry.  Basically, I am obsessed with what I do and if someone wants advice or just has a question, I am more than happy to help. 

So, in the future this blog will contain (hopefully) helpful pieces of advice from questions people have asked me in social settings.  I know that if one person has the question there must be a hundred people that want to know my answer.  Plus, if people want to ask me a question on here, I'll do my best to answer.

Jordan Pelchovitz (Dr. P)

1 comment:

  1. so i should be studying for anatomy, occlusion and other ridiculous classes...instead, im reading about how much you love what you do. I HOPE I LOVE IT AS MUCH AS YOU DO! keep it coming. its really entertaining!

    ReplyDelete